What is Eagle Hills?
Eagle Hills Properties is an Abu Dhabi-based private investment and real estate development company focused on developing new city hubs and flagship destinations that aim to energize and diversify local economies, create jobs and attract local and international investments, as well as positively impact business and tourism.
Focusing on large-scale master-planned projects, Eagle Hills designs and develops mixed-use facilities including residential, commercial, retail, hospitality, educational and healthcare properties. These facilities draw on the latest technologies to create smart and sustainable communities that add significant value to the local economy.
How does Eagle Hills target international and local markets for potential investments?
Eagle Hills aims to invest in markets with great potential and fast growing economies. We work closely with governments and local partners to align our developments with their economic and infrastructure masterplans.
Our projects contribute to economic diversification and the reinvigoration of new industries such as tourism, real estate, retail, and hospitality, all of which support in creating thousands of jobs and have a direct impact on the overall GDP.
What are Eagle Hills' developments around the world?
- Bahrain: Marassi Al Bahrain
- Jordan: Saraya Aqaba, The St. Regis® Amman & The Residences at The St. Regis® Amman, Al Raha Village within Marsa Zayed and W Amman & The Skyline Residences serviced by W Amman
- Morocco: La Marina Morocco, La Bahia Blanca, Rabat Square and Tanja Waterfront.
- Serbia: Belgrade Waterfront, which includes The St. Regis Belgrade and The Residences at The St. Regis Belgrade, W Belgrade and The Residences at the W Belgrade, and BW Galerija
- UAE: Address Residences Fujairah, Maryam Island, Fujairah Beach, Kalba Waterfront and Palace Al Khan
- Oman: Mandarin Oriental, Muscat including The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Muscat
- Ethiopia: La Gare
What does Eagle Hills' development portfolio comprise?
Eagle Hills is currently developing 14 waterfront destinations, 17 mixed-use projects and 28 luxury hotels across 11 cities in Africa, Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
How many people does Eagle Hills employ?
We have a growing team of 200+ at our headquarters in Abu Dhabi as well as our offices around the world.
Eagle Hills prides itself in its team of qualified veterans who boast international expertise, and its world-class architects and designers with extensive experience in developing mega projects globally, based out of Abu Dhabi as well as the countries where we operate.
Who does the leadership team at Eagle Hills comprise?
- Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman
- Low Ping, Chief Executive Officer
- Salman Sajid, Chief Financial & Risk Officer
- Ahmad Shibel, Chief Operating Officer