What is Eagle Hills?
- Eagle Hills is an Abu Dhabi-based private investment and real estate development company focused on developing new city hubs and flagship destinations that look to energise and diversify local economies, create jobs and attract local and international investments and positively impact business and tourism.
- Focusing on large-scale master-planned projects, Eagle Hills designs and implements mixed-use facilities including residential and commercial property, shopping malls, retail, hospitality, education and healthcare. These facilities draw on the latest technologies to create smart and sustainable communities that add significant value to the local economy.
- Established in 2014 Eagle Hills is currently developing large scale projects in Serbia, Bahrain, Morocco, Jordan and recently the UAE.
What attracts Eagle Hills to target a specific market?
- We target markets with fast growing economies where we see opportunity to create new urban environments and reinvigorate city hubs.
- We work with governments and to align our developments with their economic and infrastructure master plans.
- Our projects support in contributing to economic diversification, reinvigorate new industries, including tourism, real estate, retail, and hospitality, which supports in creating thousands of jobs and have direct contribution to the overall GDP of the country.
What are Eagle Hills’ developments around the world?
- Bahrain: Marassi Al Bahrain
- Jordan: Saraya Aqaba, The St. Regis® Amman & The Residences at The St. Regis® Amman, Al Raha Village within Marsa Zayed and W Amman & The Skyline Residences serviced by W Amman
- Morocco: La Marina Morocco
- Serbia: Belgrade Waterfront, which includes The St. Regis Belgrade and The Residences at The St. Regis Belgrade, W Belgrade and The Residences at the W Belgrade, and BW Galerija.
- UAE: The Address Fujairah Resort + Spa, and The Address Residences Fujairah Resort + Spa
How many employees does Eagle Hills have?
- We have a growing team of 200+ at our headquarters in Abu Dhabi and at our projects around the world.
- Eagle Hills prides itself with a team of qualified veterans with international expertise, and world-class architects and designers, with extensive experience in developing mega-projects globally, based out of Abu Dhabi as well as the countries where the company is operating.
Who is the leadership team at Eagle Hills?
- Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman
- Low Ping, Chief Executive Officer
- Salman Sajid, Chief Financial Officer
- Haitham Fekry, Executive Director Development and Projects
- Jaimal Shergill, Executive Director Africa
- M’hammed El Merini, General Manager, Eagle Hills Morocco
- H.E. Alaa Arif Batayneh, Chief Executive Officer, Eagle Hills Jordan
- Nikola Nedeljkovic, General Manager, Eagle Hills Serbia
- Dr. Maher A. Aziz Al Shaer, CEO of Diyar Al Muharraq and Managing Director of Eagle Hills Diyar
What is Eagle Hills’ relationship with Omran Properties?
- In January 2016, the Sharjah Investment and Development Authority (Shurooq) has signed a partnership agreement with Emaar Properties and Eagle Hills to establish a new real estate company in Sharjah called Omran Properties.
- The aim of the partnership is to boost joint cooperation between the three parties and expand economic investments in the emirate.
- The agreement follows the three parties’ intention to strengthen inter-cooperation and exchange expertise in the field of property investment and to further develop it in the emirate of Sharjah and the UAE as a whole.
- Under the agreement, Shurooq acquires 34% of the company’s capital, while Emaar and Eagle Hills acquire 33% each.