The Address Residences
Marassi Galleria, strategically set within Marassi Al Bahrain on an area of 230,000 m2, will house some of the world’s top retailers. It is envisioned as a premiere mid-to-high end mall with retail areas extending and merging directly with beachfront recreational activities. The mall is a key anchor within the Marassi Al Bahrain master plan.
DESIGNED TO IMPRESS AND DELIGHT
Marassi Galleria is intended to set a new benchmark in retail experience in Bahrain and the region. It is going to be developed into a unique retail shopping destination in Marassi Al Bahrain, envisioned as a premiere mid-highend ‘lifestyle’ shopping mall with retail areas extending and merging directly with a leisure and recreational activities located on the beach front. The Mall is anticipated to be the centre piece to define the development and act as a key anchor within the Marassi Al Bahrain master plan.
The mall provides the main entertainment destination in the master plan and through a variety of spaces both internal and external it engages with the beach and the adjacent Souk.
Marassi Al Bahrain Sales Centre,
Diyar Al Muharraq, Manama, Bahrain.
Telephone: +973 7 7890 020 (Toll Free: 800 98888)
Marassi Galleria has it all
Marassi Galleria, will host five interconnected lifestyle urban districts, each with a theme tailored to a specific customer: the high-street, the Family Plaza, a Waterfront Dining Promenade, an animated rooftop and The Luxury Courtyard.
- The High-street will offer a unique retail experience, integrating F&B concepts with street performance and other bespoke activities.
- The Family Plaza will feature a kid’s park, with play zones for children to safely explore while their parents watch from nearby cafés.
- A Waterfront Dining Promenade, stretching between The Address Marassi Al Bahrain and the Vida Marassi Al Bahrain hotels will feature destination restaurants and cafés, as well as a picturesque walkway along the sandy beach.
- Marassi Galleria’s rooftop will host an activation area for outdoor events, where visitors can enjoy a panoramic view of the beach and city nearby.
- The Luxury Courtyard will provide a high-end shopping and dining experience complete with exclusive facilities such as dedicated valet parking, a drop-off zone, direct access to The Address Marassi Al Bahrain hotel and more.
THE HEART OF THE GULF
A roughly 400-km radius around Bahrain covers three of GCC capitals: Riyadh, Kuwait City, and Doha. The tri-city area of Dammam, al Khobar, and Dhahran is all within an easy commuting distance. The industrial city of Jubail is just over 150 km away while the Eastern Province is within a driving distance.