Eagle Hills announces a three-month extension of its first “Creators’ Quay” event at La Marina Morocco
Rabat, January 9, 2017 – Eagle Hills, an Abu Dhabi private real estate investment and development company, announced the extension of the 1st Edition of the Creator’s Quay event. Initially scheduled from October 8, to December 31 2016, this first edition has been prolonged to March 31, 2017 after it becomes an important stage of Rabat-Salé cultural and shopping circuit.
The decision of extending the 1st edition has been taken after the enormous success and passion remarked among not only the public, but the creators as well, that are given a unique opportunity to interact with their public.
Mingling art galleries, fashion and interior design concept-stores, the Creators’ Quay event is an unprecedented initiative: it brings together 22 brands of Moroccan creators, designers and architects in spaces graciously offered by Eagle Hills Morocco and transformed into real concept-stores for the occasion. A reflect of the commitment of Eagle Hills to promote the Moroccan creation and its will to work for the economic influence of the sites developed by the company.
This extension aims, on the one hand, to help the already installed creators and, on the other hand, welcome new brands. For this purpose, Eagle Hills will implement an original system of residences intended for presenting less known talents in order to enrich the experience of visitors.
As a reminder, the Creators’ Quay event has already welcomed two new creators, Hind Benjilany and Villa Houda and will offer regular activities until March 31, 2017 inviting visitors to discovery and sharing before giving way to an already expected 2nd edition.
Creators’ Quay event includes so far the following brands and trademarks:
- L’atelier créatif by Ghita Lahrichi, which presents two trademarks, Handmade and Accestory, about the creation of traditional and modern clothing and colorful jewelry with Swarovski crystals.
- Maison d’Asa, which presents natural products that reflect the knowhow of several world countries in terms of body and mind well-being.
- Ramadi, it is a ready-to-wear brand that mixes heritage and fashionable details.
- Kouzina, this is a label and a creation laboratory created by the initiative of Houna association.
- SCG Designer, which is the brand of the creator, designer and interior architect Sophia Chraïbi Giorgi.
- Expression Lumière, a designer and manufacturer of lamps and lampshades specializing in interiors for ten years.
- Kraft by Caro, it innovates in textile craftsmanship with creations and decorative accessories in the form of single piece or small series.
- Lalla de Moulati, this is a brand of textile and graphic accessories that designs limited editions of accessories inspired by the Moroccan heritage.
- Identity Design, it is the brand of the interior architect and creative and multidisciplinary designer Kanza Bencherif.
- Eglo, one of the most important businesses of decorative lighting.
- Fluxograma, it is a specialist of interior planning that creates and rationalizes spaces by keeping two permanent features: aesthetics and comfort.
- Chakouka, it is a brand full of humor and femininity of the accessories designer and creator Ghizlane El Braimi.
- Gazal, this brand has established itself on the Moroccan street wear market thanks to a collection of t-shirts with messages and caps that created the buzz.
- Sanabria Shoes, it is a brand of shoes inspired by the classic and the modern.
- Pastel Living, it is the first Moroccan online sales website of Scandinavian decoration combining simplicity with graphical notes.
- Atelier Sahib Caftan, it is the agency of the stylist and interior decorator Maha Sahib, who has established herself in Morocco and abroad with a touch combining cultural diversity and originality.
- Villa Houda, it is a multi-artistic space with original creations, unique pieces and limited series.
- Hind Benjilany, she is a painter and ceramist, born to the founding family of potters of the city of Salé.
- JB Design, this brand is specialized in carrying out tailor-made projects in global interior architecture.
- Amina Agueznay invests the field of design, art and creation of jewelry through her sensitivity as a sculptor and architect.
- Réda Bouamrani, he is an interiors architect and designer who has always been interested in objects, shapes and lines.
- Tassi, this is the brand of the ready-to-wear creator and stylist Karim Tassi.