The new shopping district in the heart of Belgrade Waterfront is set to become a regional retail, entertainment and leisure waterfront destination immersed with the European charm, and will add further value to Belgrade’s existing offer.
BW Galerija, Belgrade Waterfront's shopping and lifestyle destination, boasts an innovative design and will feature global brands and entertainment, offering a unique shopping experience, spanning approximately 200.000 sq.m.
The atrium roof provides optimal use of daylight, and the corridors create a city atmosphere visible from the outside.
A number of architectural features will define the entrance, where visitors can stop by for a relaxing cup of coffee. Green spaces around the district will be complemented by sport and entertainment areas on the rooftop of the complex.
With direct access to a 1.8-kilometre long public waterfront edge, Sava Promenada, the district presents a dynamic lifestyle which focuses on boutiques, cafés, restaurants and entertainment.
- Retail, F&B and leisure facilities
- Linked to Sava Promenada
- Atrium roof provides optimum use of daylight
- Greenery on the rooftop
- More than sufficient parking places
- Designed by RTKL, one of the world’s largest multi-disciplinary design firms, with an established portfolio of award-winning projects that spans more than 65 countries.
- Arhi.Pro, a Serbian company specialised in designing large-scale buildings and complexes, was awarded the development of the project.