In the centre of the new downtown in Amman, the heart of Abdali, W Amman has risen to house Marriott International’s first W Hotel in Jordan, The Skyline Residences, retail outlets and office space. The tower is in proximity to major commercial districts and prime residential neighbourhoods and has road access along its three boundaries.
From a design perspective, the building’s unique organisation and expression are inspired by the rock formations of the famous Nabatean city of Petra. The journey of guests through the building, including all entertainment, food and beverage experiences, is based on breath-taking shard and canyon-like structures found naturally in Petra.
- A 37-storey tower
- Situated in the heart of Amman’s new downtown area, the Abdali district
- Offers extraordinary panoramic views of the city
- Highly accessible being surrounded by main roads and service roads, allowing visitors easy access to the various facilities
- Supplied with a helipad on top of the structure
- The building’s unique organisation and expression are inspired by the rock formations of the Nabatean city of Petra
The Skyline Residences Serviced by w Amman
Comprising 41 units ranging from one-bedroom to four-bedroom apartments, The Skyline Residences are located atop W Amman Hotel, between the 31st and 37th floors, offering exclusive and unique views of the city.
The Skyline Residences are furnished with modern urban-chic furniture that includes world-renowned brands offering a luxurious, sky-high experience, with a focus on hip design-oriented and cutting-edge themes. Inspiring, iconic, innovative and influential, The Skyline Residences give homeowners an extraordinary living experience, providing them with the globally-admired W services and amenities, as well as a perfect blend of style and state-of-the-art luxury.
Services include 24-hour security, a guest reception, as well as comprehensive public area cleaning and maintenance. Residents can also avail of housekeeping, in-residence dining, valet and laundry services upon request. The Skyline Residences are due for handover in the second quarter of 2017.
- Located atop W Amman, between the 31st and 37th floors
- Comprises 41 private residences including one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments
- Serviced by W Amman, providing residents with world-class services, such as 24-hour security, reception and public area cleaning and maintenance
- Offers exclusive and unique views which, to date, are unrivalled in residential height in Amman
- Furnished with modern urban-chic luxurious furniture that includes world-renowned brands
Skyline Residential Floor 31-37
W Amman Hotel
Amman’s prestigious new downtown, the Abdali district, will soon be home to Marriot International’s first W Hotel in Jordan, offering a vibrant urban retreat for both business and leisure guests.
W Amman will feature 280 guest rooms and suites, a number of signature beverage and food outlets, in addition to a multitude of extraordinary W amenities.
- Includes 280 guest rooms and suites
- Provides guests with iconic, panoramic views of the capital
- Features a number of signature beverage and food outlets, the W Living Room experience (W’s take on the traditional hotel lobby), FIT, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, WET pool deck and
- AWAY spa, as well as a helipad on top of the structure
- Offers a 24-hour WIRED business centre and the W brand’s signature Whatever/Whenever® service
- Presents a 500 sqm banquet room, ideal to host meetings and special events
W Amman Hotel
Office & Retail Space
W Amman features ample business and retail space located within the structure’s eight-level podium, providing 2,800 sqm of office space (seven office facilities), and 1,712 sqm of street-level retail outlets spread across 8 retail outlets.
- Prime location within Amman’s central business district
- Highly accessible from main roads and service roads
- Seven office facilities spread across 2,800 sqm
- Eight street-level retail outlets spread across 1,712 sqm