Al Raha Village
Situated on the southern edge of Marsa Zayed, lies this peaceful residential neighbourhood with an intimate community feel overlooking the spectacular views of the Red Sea. Al Raha Village is the first residential neighbourhood in Marsa Zayed. With its idyllic location, nestled between Aqaba's rose-red mountains and overlooking the pristine Gulf of Aqaba, Al Raha Village invites residents to be part of a peaceful, private residential community that blends family-friendly inclusivity with vibrant vitality.
Designed to perfectly reflect modernity while being true to Aqaba’s heritage, apartments with deep shaded porches line the rear edge of the district closest to the mountains; while modern townhouses with private backyards surround green landscaped areas within the district. All of which are designed and located within the district in a manner to overlook a magnificent sea view, while seamlessly blending in to the surrounding nature of the mountains.
- 100+ villas and townhouses
- 300+ luxurious apartments, with a wide variety of specifications, views and sizes that cater to diverse tastes and possibilities.
- All of the residential units in Al Raha Village feature top-quality finishing, built-in AC units, and private parking.
- All villas and townhouses feature two or three bedrooms, each boasting a spacious yard with optional provisions for a swimming pool.
- The apartments in Al Raha Village include studios; one, two-, and three-bedroom apartments, and duplexes.
- Community Facilities: beautiful parks and lush greenery, swimming pools, a multi-purpose playground, and a play area for children.
A three-storey clubhouse that comprises a swimming pool, a gym, an outdoor terrace, and a restaurant, as well as an executive lounge exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Awards: Five Star 'Best Mixed-used Architecture 2012-2013’, as well as ’Best Mixed-Use Development 2013-2014’ at the Arabian Property Awards.